Friday, February 6, 2009

Maduvha relegated Chief Thidiela

Im still mad after what Maduvha did to Chief Thidiela, it has really proven that when days are dark friends are few. It also manifested the fact that women are oppotunists and fortune seekers. It hasn't last long after the Club (black leorpards) relegeted on the PSL leage, that Maduvha also relegated Chief Thidiela. I find it distabing for us who were looking into their marige as something inspiring, it gets my blood boil when ever I think of marying.

Im not distorting the fact that Maduvha may have been wronged by Thidiela, but the fact remains that celebrities S.U.C.K.S. from now onwards Im my own guru, Im tired of being disaponted by people who do not embracy the venda traditional values. It is a shame that Thidiela couldn't manage his wife and the team, it is clear indication that Black leopards needs leadership as soon as possible if it want to be in PSL next season.


If you have something to say, spit it out!! Clik comment to add you view. The administrator Mr muleya will take it from there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook
group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Look at my page ... healthy diet plans

Custom Search